2. Disclaimer: The content of the information refers to the description in a certain degree of detail of the activities and services of SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL, GIURGIU. SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL will not grant any guarantee regarding:
a) the avoidance of the difficult use or the interruption in use of the site;
b) non-negatively affecting other systems by using the site; Thus SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of its website.
3. Trademark and copyright: The copyright for all information on this site is owned by SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL. No material on this site may be reproduced in part, in full or modified without the express consent of SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL or the owner of this right. All rights reserved SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL. It is strictly forbidden to use this site for the purpose of destroying or altering it, its content or security or for discrediting or harassing SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL or its affiliates. SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL will apply all technical and organizational security measures to protect the data over which it has control against any situation of accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against the access of an unauthorized person.
4. The purpose of the site content: The purpose of the site content is to provide up-to-date and accurate information. SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL cannot guarantee, however, that these pages do not contain errors, and ensures that it takes all diligence to achieve correct information and remedy any errors.
5. Confidentiality: The protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major concern of SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL, therefore all data collected during visits to our website are processed according to the legal provisions in force in the state where this site is maintained, respectively Romania. SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL undertakes not to disclose any information regarding your visits to this site, except for legal situations. The protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major concern of SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL, therefore all data collected during visits to our website are processed according to the legal provisions valid in the state where this site is maintained, respectively Romania.
6. Collection and processing of personal data: When you visit the website of SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL, the web server automatically registers the name of your internet service provider and the website from which you visit us. Other personal data will only be stored if provided voluntarily by you, for example, in the context of an appointment. The nature of the requested information refers in particular to personal data (name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address), the way in which the services of SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL are used or intend to be used.
7. Use and disclosure of personal data and specification of purpose: Your data will be processed in accordance with current legislation on Personal Data Protection and will be used by SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL for the following purposes: - for the purpose of processing your request. SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL undertakes not to make public the personal data transmitted by you through the site and not to disclose them to third parties.
8. Data security: This site takes all security measures to protect the personal information of our users. When filling in personal data on our site, the information will be protected both offline and online. The data sent through the scheduling or contact forms will be encrypted and protected. All information about users, not just the sensitive ones mentioned above, will not be the subject of any activity other than those mentioned above.
9. Information for users (visitors): As a user (visitor) you have the following responsibilities:
- provide true, accurate and complete information about you, as required by the registration form where applicable; - to maintain and renew, when the situation requires, the registration data to be true, accurate and complete. At the same time, you undertake not to do the following:
- publish material containing viruses or other programs with the intention of destroying this system as well as any system or information; - to publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious material towards another user, natural or legal person, materials or information prohibited by the legal provisions in force;
- to publish an image or a statement that contravenes the legal norms in force incidents. In case of non-compliance with these conditions, SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL will dissociate itself from their author, will delete the respective information and may act legally.
10. Information provided through the site: Any person who visits the site reosproduction.eu and who provides personal data or information through this site expressly and unequivocally agrees to the following:
• processing of these data and personal information by SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL in order to carry out market studies;
• the transmission of promotional materials specific to direct marketing operations, only to the extent that the person concerned has agreed to receive such information, by duly ticking the box indicated;
• the settlement by SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL of the requests, questions and complaints addressed will be sent to contact @ reosproduction.eu
• other activities undertaken by SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL and permitted by law, which are not subject to approval by the recipient. SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL will keep the confidentiality of this information.
11. Informing the data subjects about their rights: All persons who transmit their personal data to the reosproduction.eu website are guaranteed their rights in accordance with the GDPR, and will be informed by the announcement made public by SC REOS PRODUCTION SRL through this system on the rights their: • the right to go to court • the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the deletion of the personal data of the applicant *. * any person has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him. This right of opposition may be excluded for certain processing provided by law (eg processing by financial and tax services, police, justice, social security). Therefore, that statement cannot be made whether the processing is mandatory; * everyone has the right to object, free of charge and without any justification, to the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes.